Returns & Cancellation Policy
1. Your order may not be changed after payment is received as the manufacturing process will then begin.
2. All goods ordered are custom made specifically for the customer’s requirements and measurements thus cannot be resold. As they are made to measure products processed to your exact requirements, they are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE
3. Please check and verify your order prior to completing payment and ensure you have inputted the correct measurements and product required.
4. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that all sizes are correct www.glassonline.ie .We will not accept any responsibility for any wrong sizes on the buyers’ part.
5. All orders will be processed to a tolerance of +/- 2mm
6. Upon ordering you are entering into a contract and such contract shall not be subject to cancellation by the customer although the company reserves the right to cancel the contract and, in such circumstances, will return the deposit paid in full.
7. Please ensure you check for any visible signs of damage to the packaging of your order before signing for the delivery. Any items damaged in transit should be noted at the time of delivery, and if possible, delivery should be refused and returned to us. If your Glass arrives defective this should be noted at the time of delivery and returned via the courier.
8. Please ensure that you have thoroughly checked your order before signing for it. Once signed for any claims made by you will be validated at our discretion and should be raised with 24 hours of receipt to our customer service team on 044 9343455 or via email to email@example.com
9. If the Glass does not fit we cannot issue you a refund if the measurements match the measurements on your order, so please check and verify your order prior to completing payment and ensure you have inputted the correct measurements.
10. Where you have requested us to leave your order in a safe place at your premises or with a friend or neighbour you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you have the friend or neighbour check your order on your behalf.
11. Where possible, we reserve the right to repair any defects rather than remaking that particular piece of glass or issuing any form of compensation.
12. Due to the nature of the product we will not accept responsibility of damage once the product has been fitted. Any claims of damage after fitting will be rejected.
13. For the supply of goods made to the consumer’s own specification such as custom made Glass, Windows or mirrors & In accordance with the distance selling regulations, orders may not be cancelled once product has been manufactured to your specifications.