Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms & Conditions of Glass Online.ie
1. Payment is required prior to delivery.
2. All prices include VAT payable but delivery charges may vary. Although we
endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on www.glassonline.ie is
accurate, at times an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we
come across a pricing error we will, either notify you and ask you whether you
wish to continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have
cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the inaccurate
price. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of
goods on www.glassonline.ie at our discretion at any time before we accept
3. Orders will only be processed after payment has been approved. Your order
is accepted by us once we email you with confirmation that we have received
your order for processing.
4. The total cost of your order including delivery will be detailed in your invoice.
Online Payment may be made using our secure online payment service.
5. Your order may not be amended after payment is received as the
manufacturing process will then start.
6. All goods ordered are custom made specifically for the customer’s
requirements and measurements therefore cannot be resold. As they are made to
measure products processed to your particular requirements, they are NON-
REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE
7. Please check and confirm your order prior to completing payment and ensure you have inputted the correct measurements and product
8. It is the customers’ responsibility to verify that all sizes are accurate
www.glassonline.ie will not accept any liability for any wrong sizes on the consumers part
9. Please note all orders will be processed to a tolerance of +/- 2mm
10. We will endeavour to meet the estimated time-frame for delivery. In the event of delays, you will be kept informed. Our deliveries are usually dispatched in 5 working days for cut to size Robax Stove Glass, Polycarbonate products and up to 10 working days for toughened glass products and all mirrors. These times are estimates only. While we endeavour to meet these dates, compliance is not guaranteed and the buyer will not be entitled to claim damages or cancel the order for failure to meet these dates.
11. We will notify you by email when your order is ready to be dispatched.
12. If there are any circumstances which make the estimated completion
date of particular importance, these should be notified to us in writing prior to you
placing the order.
13. Upon ordering you are entering into a contract and such contract shall not be
subject to cancellation by the customer although www.glassonline.ie reserves the
right to cancel the contract and, in such situations, will return the deposit
paid in full.
14. All glass used shall be of good quality but the company shall be under no
liability whatsoever in respect of minor blemishes or imperfections which are
not guaranteed by the glass manufacturers (not noticeable at a distance of
3.5m). We warrant that on delivery the Goods shall: (a) conform in all material
respects with their description; (b) be of satisfactory quality; (c) be fit for any
purpose we say the Goods are fit for or for any reasonable purpose for which
you use the Goods; (d) be free from material defects in design, material and
workmanship (please note that we cannot accept liability for imperfections of a
minor or insignificant nature; (e) comply with all applicable statutory and
regulatory requirements. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the
Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the Goods in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow our instructions or any alteration or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
15. We will take reasonable steps to protect the Goods properly and to ensure
that you receive your order in good condition.
16. These Terms apply to any repaired or replacement Goods we provide to you in
the unlikely event that the original Goods are faulty or do not otherwise
obey to these Terms.
17. Due to the nature of the product we will not accept responsibility of damage
once the product has been fitted. Any claims of damage after fitting will be
rejected. Our products should be fitted and and installed by a suitable professional to ensure that it is done safely and in a manner which will not damage the product.
18. The company shall not be responsible to pay for any work carried out by any other person; firm or company engaged by the customer whether by way of rectification, completion to or in respect of the contract works to be performed by the company unless such an engagement have been agreed by a director or the company in writing.
19. These conditions state the full liability of the company in respect of disputes
and the company shall not be liable for consequential loss of any nature
whatsoever including loss of earnings. No further guarantee warranty or
representation is given or made as to the products by the company or its
20. Should you wish to send us your own templates please do so to our
Showroom located in Mullingar. We will make your glass to the exact size and shape of your
templates to an accuracy of 2mm. Please note that should you send
us your own templates you do so at your own risk, we will not be held responsible for
loss or damage of your templates on our premises.
21. www.glassonline.ie will not accept liability for any injury arising from any of our
products supplied. We recommend that you proceed with caution with any of
our glass or mirror products and accessories as there may be sharp edges, in the event of breakage there may be sharp pieces which could result in injury. Our products should be fitted and installed by a suitable professional to ensure that it is done safely and in a manner which will not damage the product.