Returns & Cancellation Policy
1. Your order may not be changed after payment is received
as the manufacturing process will then begin.
2. All goods ordered are custom made specifically for the
customer’s requirements and measurements thus cannot
be resold. As they are made to measure products
processed to your exact requirements, they are NON-
REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE
3. Please check and verify your order prior to completing
payment and ensure you have inputted the correct
measurements and product required.
4. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that all sizes
are correct www.glassonline.ie .We will not accept any
responsibility for any wrong sizes on the buyers’ part.
5. All orders will be processed to a tolerance of +/- 2mm
6. Upon ordering you are entering into a contract and such
contract shall not be subject to cancellation by the
customer although the company reserves the right to
cancel the contract and, in such circumstances, will return
the deposit paid in full.
7. Please ensure you check for any visible signs of damage to
the packaging of your order before signing for the
delivery. Any items damaged in transit should be noted at
the time of delivery, and if possible, delivery should be
refused and returned to us. If your Glass arrives defective
this should be noted at the time of delivery and returned
via the courier.
8. Please ensure that you have thoroughly checked your
order before signing for it. Once signed for any claims
made by you will be validated at our discretion and
should be raised with 24 hours of receipt to our customer
service team on 044 9343455 or via email to
9. If the Glass does not fit we cannot issue you a refund if
the measurements match the measurements on your
order, so please check and verify your order prior to
completing payment and ensure you have inputted the
10. Where you have requested us to leave your order
in a safe place at your premises or with a friend or
neighbour you do so at your own risk. We recommend
that you have the friend or neighbour check your order
on your behalf.
11. Where possible, we reserve the right to repair any
defects rather than remaking that particular piece of glass
or issuing any form of compensation.
12. Due to the nature of the product we will not accept
responsibility of damage once the product has been
fitted. Any claims of damage after fitting will be rejected.
13. For the supply of goods made to the consumer’s
own specification such as custom made Glass, Windows
or mirrors & In accordance with the distance selling
regulations, orders may not be cancelled once product
has been manufactured to your specifications.